|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 06.2023 Position Name : Esg Manager Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 10 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 July 2023
- Job Responsibilities
- Assist the Division Head in drafting the ESG roadmap.
- Assist in coordinating with related Divisions within the Group regarding ESG initiatives and disclosures.
- Together with the Division Head, prepare a narrative related to ESG which can be submitted to externals/stakeholders.
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Division and IR Division in one on one meetings or conferences with investors/analysts/bankers to convey the Company's ESG initiatives.
- Able to make presentations and tell stories regarding the Company's ESG.
- Conduct analysis on Assessments conducted by ESG rating agencies (MSCI ESG, Sustainalytics, etc.), identify things that must be done for improvement and package this information in a presentation material.
- Conduct analysis to improve the quality of the Sustainability Report and learn more about the TCFD approach so that it can be applied to the Company in the future.
- Assist Division Head in preparing materials and scheduling for quarterly meetings with the Sustainability Committee.
- Always research and learn about developments and demands regarding ESG.
- Job Requirements