|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
Position Name : Corporate Communication Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 1 Year(s) Closing Date : 16 February 2023
- Job Responsibilities
- To draft material that is needed for executive management press releases and speeches in order to effectively support publications of the company.
- Updating and analyzing news and potential news that will appear and give a negative impact to company image and draft counter publication to ensure delivering information runs effectively.
- Give feedback to sponsorship, cooperation proposals and letters in and out and follow up to outside parties so that the proposal can be responded to immediately.
- Write and prepare information for media analysis or news summaries periodically to distribute to the Director as a continuation of the media monitoring.
- Coordinating with internal company related to media visits to the company in order to support the delivery of effective information about the company.
- Coordinating, organizing events including press conference, breaking fast, media scheduling media visit, press tour, talk show, media workshop, media box, sport exhibition, Public Expose, CSR and other expo so the event will be held effectively.
- Record all equipment (souvenirs, presentation materials, publicity brochures, company profile, video profile, etc) and ensure all equipment is ready in good condition and quality.
- To build and maintain good relationships with the public and media in order to public and media support company activities.
- Fostering and encouraging good and trusting internal relationships through frequent communication with counterparts in Adaro Energy and subsidiaries to ensure good internal disclosures and to help Adaro Group conveying accurate and compelling messages.
Perform process of database, administration and communication activity related to media & public relations to support the effectiveness of corporate communication to internal and external company, fostering and encouraging good relationship with counterparts in Adaro Energy Indonesia and subsidiaries.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Communication / Public Relations
- 1-2 year of working experience as Corporate Secretary Staff
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Good competencies in Public Relation, Writing & Reporting, and Documentation Management
- Good communication skill
- Good command in English, both oral and written