|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
Position Name : Compensation & Benefit Superintendent Work Location : DKI Jakarta Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 January 2023
- Job Responsibilities
- Analyze compensation and benefits surveys to ensure competitive levels of company compensation and benefits.
- Develop a remuneration system in accordance with the company's business strategy, taking into account Internal Fairness, External Competitiveness and Governance/Regulation Compliance.
- Conducting internal and external analysis of market conditions, especially regarding employee compensation and benefits to determine the company's position in the market and to determine employee compensation and benefits adjustments.
- Carry out calculations and formulas regarding compensation and benefits adjustments that will be received by employees in the next fiscal year to suit external market conditions.
- Supervise the implementation of the remuneration system at the holding and subsidiary companies to ensure that the remuneration system runs in accordance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Management, Engineering, or related background
- Min 5 years of working experience in Compensation & Benefit function
- Strong compentencies in Remuneration Management, Human Resources Information System: preferably SunFish or SAP, salary survey, and job analysis & job evaluation
- Good analytical thinking, high work standard, and detail oriented