|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
Position Name : Port Admin Work Location : All Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 November 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- Prepare licensing documents for each ship that will dock and sail so that the process at the port can run smoothly.
- Together with the port supervisor, coordinate with the harbormaster regarding the exchange of information required by external parties.
- Work on reports related to operational activities in the Port area to be reported to superiors or other government/authorized parties.
Carry out administration of loading and unloading activities to ensure that all ships that will dock and sail have the necessary permits and processes at the port can run smoothly.
- Job Requirements
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in
- Min 1 year working experience in the field of port administration
- Good shipping adminitration, maritime regulation, berthing/manuvering, and writing & reporting
- Willing to be placed in Bulungan, Kalimantan Utara (roster system)