|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 2203013 Position Name : Mine Closure Preparation Supervisor Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 October 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- To identify the potential resources of the post-mining model landscape area according to its designation and in accordance with the post-mining success criteria that have been set in the Post-mining Plan document.
- To prepare annual plans for landscaping programs and activities based on post-mining success criteria that have been approved in the Mine Closure Plan document.
- To ensure the implementation of infrastructure projects in accordance with the annual activity plan that has been determined to support the study, research and maintenance of post-mining models.
- To ensure the implementation of the landscaping project in accordance with the potential of existing resources.
- To optimize the use of post-mining land that meets the criteria for the success other forms of reclamation.
- Evaluating and updating the results of post-mining model landscaping activities into supporting data for internal and or external reporting needs.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree of Civil / Urban and Regional Planning Engineering
- Experienced in coal mining related field for 2 years
- Have the ability to design and 3D landscaping
- Preferably certified POP
- Have knowledge on K3LH
|Apply Email Print Back|