|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 06.2022 Position Name : Procurement Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- Receive requests for goods and services from related work units in the form of PR (Purchase Requisition), analyze them and coordinate with related users to ensure their needs, completeness and correctness in accordance with policies, systems and procedures for procurement of goods/services in the company.
- Carry out the process of purchasing goods and services (Contracts) starting from finding vendors to conducting initial negotiations by paying attention to applicable company procedures in order to support the smooth operation of the company.
- Checking the suitability between the specifications of the goods needed by the user and the specifications of the vendor so that the goods purchased are in accordance with the needs of the company.
- Prepare CQS (Comparison Quotation Summary) for the procurement of goods / services that are being carried out and prepare PO (Purchase Order) to be sent to the vendor so that the procurement of goods and services is achieved according to the specified time, quality and cost.
- Ensure the accuracy of making CQS and POs that have been made by Procurement Staff and Non Staff to avoid errors in the process of procuring goods and services for user needs.
- Coordinate related to the process of sending goods that have been ordered so that the goods can arrive at the company in optimal conditions and on time according to a predetermined schedule.
- Conduct vendor performance evaluations to ensure the quality of vendors who work with the company are included in the predetermined criteria to meet the company's operational needs.
- Prepare purchase reports according to a predetermined period to monitor the progress of purchasing goods and services.
- Monitoring the performance of OCT, ODT and PRSL in the area to ensure the achievement of KPIs.
Carry out activities related to the contractual and strategic procurement of goods and services, as well as coordinate the delivery of goods according to the QCD principles, namely Quality (quality and quantity), Cost (budgeted costs), and Delivery (on time) to meet the company's operational needs.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree from all major
- Min 3 years of working experience as Procurement Staff
- Strong competencies in Procurement Management, Negotiation skills, Expedition management, contract management, legal compliance, and basic knowledge of tax regulation.
- Good communicaion skill