|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 05.2022 Position Name : Koordinator HRga, IT And Hse Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 10 June 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- To coordinate, monitor and control the operational and non-operational roles & responsibilities of employees of the Adaro Bangun Negeri Foundation in the Human Resource, General Affairs, Information Technology, Health, Safety and Environmental programs so that they can optimally support the implementation of the Adaro Group CSR program.
- Implement and control personnel administration activities, employee relations and industrial relations as well as support a conducive relationship between employees and the company.
- Implement and control data/recording of employee attendance, Overtime Work Orders, payroll, shifts, leave, training, service and medical as well as other data related to staffing
- Understanding Manpower Planning, Understanding Training Need Analysis, Understanding Employee Development Management Systems, Recruitment process
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology / related majors
- Min 2 years of working experience as HRGA Coordinator
- Have strong skills in the HR field (recruitment and selection, Talent Management, Remuneration Management, Industrial Relations, and Office Administration)
- Good CSR Concept & Strategic and Project Management skills
- Good Supervisory & Monitoring skill
- Have experience and knowledge related to Health, Safety and Environment
- Willing to be placed in South Kalimantan