|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 04.2022 Position Name : Program Coordinator Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 May 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the availability of training activity needs such as schedules, materials, facilitators, logistics, locations, and participants in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the implementation of general trainings (new employee orientation, new regulations, etc.), hard skills, and soft skills to ensure the training can go according to plan.
- Develop a management trainee program curriculum so that the program curriculum is available in accordance with the objectives to be achieved.
- Prepare management trainee program needs such as materials, coaches, mentors, participants' accommodation and transportation needs and others by collaborating with relevant parties to ensure all necessary preparations are met.
- Coordinate the implementation of the management trainee program, in collaboration with internal (related work units) and external parties (training vendors, trainers) to ensure the program runs according to the curriculum that has been prepared.
- Monitor the development of competence and performance of management trainee program participants, by conducting periodic evaluations in accordance with program provisions to ensure the effectiveness of the programs that have been implemented.
Manage the implementation of the Learning & Development (L&D) program to ensure the L&D program is implemented and coordinated properly.
- Job Requirements
- Min Bachelor Degree in Psychology/Management/Administration/Engineering with min GPA 3.00
- Min 2 years of working experience as Learning & Development/Training Staff
- Strong competencies in Learning Management and Competency Development
- Good communication skill