|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 03.2022 Position Name : HR & Ga Department Head Work Location : Kalimantan Area Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 15 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 April 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- Supporting Business Unit in managing HR & GA function: Recruitment, remuneration, employee engagement, performance evaluation and employee-industrial relations
- Planning, monitor and evaluate budget for HRGA function, ensure effective and efficient budget management.
- Manage recruitment activities: from manpower planning, sourcing & selection activities up to hiring and new employee onboarding program
- In charge for monthly manpower data: overtime, medical reimbursement, leave, etc.
- Facilitate employee relations activities, ensure harmonious industrial relations, and manage all necessary manpower report and external compliance report related to HR
- Responsible for talent management including facilitate evaluation of talent, motivating and developing talent to achieve optimum performance
- Manage GA function to support business activities; office management, transportation, catering, employee housing, and other facilities (include GA vendor management).
- Job Requirements
- Min Bachelor Degree of Any Major
- Min 5 years of experience as HR Department Head/Manager
- Having exposure in all HR function : Recruitment, Training, OD, Remuneration and Employee & Industrial Relations
- Willing to be placed in Kalimantan
- Having good communication skill, leadership, influencing and interpersonal skill, good analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making