|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 03.2022 Position Name : Recruitment Section Head Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 April 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- Consolidating employee needs plans in each division and setting priorities according to company needs, so that important priority positions can be filled quickly.
- Planning an assessment implementation strategy for both the need for new employee recruitment, as well as promotions to ensure that the assessment process is carried out effectively in supporting the company's business development.
- Carry out the recruitment process for prospective employees in the company with the methods/tools that have been determined to ensure the employees who are accepted have the quality and competence in accordance with the needs of the position they occupy.
- Develop and analyze the methods/too/s used in the recruitment process, to ensure the methods/too/s used are effective in identifying the potential, competence and quality of employees.
- Carry out the employee assessment process with the right method/too/s in accordance with company policies and procedures and analyze the results obtained in order to assist the company in identifying potential employees.
- Ensure that all administration related to the assessment process is available and complete in order to implement compliance with company policies.
- Provide opinions, suggestions, and assistance to users related to the results of employee assessments, to assist users in understanding the results of employee assessments in their work units.
- Ensure the process and quality of the assessment results are in accordance with the company's needs and always know the latest information about assessment practices in the market in order to improve the quality of assessment in the company.
Handling the recruitment process in accordance with company policy to get employees with the right quality and competence, in order to support the company's business development.
- Job Requirements
- Psychologist (graduate from Program Profesi Psikologi or equivalent)
- Bachelor degree in Psychology are welcome to apply
- Have min 5 years of working experience in both Recruitment field
- Advanced skill in candidate sourcing, assessment, interviewing & salary negotiation
- Having experience in handling Mass Recruitment & role as HR Business Partner will be an advantage
- Good communication, influencing skill, and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making