|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 03.2022 Position Name : HR Superintendent Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 8 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 April 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- As onsite HR Point of Contact and build relationships with management and all employees in business units
- Identify and support the HR function onsite to produce solutions that are credible, focused on customer needs (customer focused), cost-effective and innovative in order to support the implementation of business strategies in the business units for which they are responsible.
- Provide quality advice in a responsive and supportive manner to managers in business units who are responsible for all aspects of HR with an emphasis on sharing shared responsibilities and granting decision-making rights involving HR issues to achieve organizational efficiency.
- Provide advising to managers in implementing HR programs in order to facilitate the distribution of responsibilities to the management team and ensure HR issues can be resolved effectively.
- Manage and implement certain policies, initiatives, work programs and projects related to HR within the agreed timeframe and budget limit to achieve company targets.
- Measuring the level of success of implementing HR solutions and services in contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of the company and achieving company targets
- Support the HR aspect in organizational restructuring initiatives by ensuring that the proposed organizational re-design is in accordance with the needs, is able to correctly identify the impact on each individual, and is able to explain the objectives and selection process as appropriate, in order to support the achievement of company goals.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any major from reputable university
- Having minimum 5 years of exposure in HR field as HR Business Partner, with solid track record in managing Recruitment, Talent, Performance, and Organizational Development
- Having experience in Agribusiness/Plantation/Forestry/Construction industry with hundreds of employees will be an advantage
- Good communication, influencing and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Willing to be placed in Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan and travelling to all Adaro Land Job Sites