|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
Position Name : Land Services Project Analyst Work Location : DKI Jakarta Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 March 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- To do Land Management System technical project included data collection and technical coordination with internal and external parties, to make sure the completeness and suitability of the document with land acquisition standard that has been set.
- To construct progress report on Land Management System project and to update Land Management System project master folder to monitored Land Management System project.
- To run manufacture administration function, development and distribution of supporting material of Land Management consultation such as guidance, procedure and standard form, training material, etc. so it can be used in corporation office, Adaro Group's companies central offices, as well as operational fields.
- To do research in land regulations that related to operational needs and Adaro Group's business energy and give recommendation related to Land Management System project.
- To maintain good relationship and communicate with external parties that related to operational publishing license and certification, so the submission registration (certification) process and licensing in central, region, as well as local government will be monitored systematically and run in time
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Law / Notary from reputable university.
- Minimum 3 year experience as liberation staff or land certification that related to Badan Pertanahan Negara.
- Minimum 3 years total experience as staff (land assets, forestry, and farming industry are preferable).
- Have competencies in Writing and Reporting, Project Management. Internal Audit, Surface Rights Compliance & Registration
- Willing to travel to All Adaro Sites