|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 01.2022 Position Name : Recruitment Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 January 2022
- Job Responsibilities
- Conduct the recruitment process with the methods/tools that have been determined to ensure the employees who are accepted have the quality and competence in accordance with the needs of the position they occupy.
- Ensure the process and quality of the selection results are in accordance with the company's needs
- Responsible for implementation strategy for both the need for new employee recruitment
- Monitor the employee assessment process with the right method/too/s in accordance with company policies and procedures and analyze the results obtained in order to assist the company in identifying potential employees.
- Ensure that all administration related to the selection process is available and complete in order to implement compliance with company policies.
- Provide opinions, suggestions, and assistance to users related to the results of employee assessments, to assist users in understanding the results of employee assessments in their work units.
- Job Requirements
- Psychologist (graduate from Program Profesi Psikologi)
- Have minimum 3 years of working experience as Recruitment Officer/ Talent Acquisition/ Executive search
- Advanced skill in candidate sourcing, head hunting, assessment, interviewing & salary negotiation
- Having experience in handling Mass Recruitment & role as HR Business Partner will be an advantage
- Good communication, influencing skill, and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Willing to travel to Adaro Sites