|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 10.2021 Position Name : Finance & Accounting Supervisor Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 2 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 October 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- Reviewing the feasibility of collected invoice data to ensure all invoices have complete and accurate data.
- Prepare financial reports, both periodic and non-periodic for the delivery of financial information to management and related parties
- Prepare data and check the completeness and validity of cash/bank disbursement evidence needed for company financial payment activities.
- Manage payment activities, distribution of funds with accurate data and according to the Cash Flow Plan through cooperation with the Bank in a timely manner in order to support the smooth operation of operations and projects in the company.
- Manage Cash Management (Time Deposit, Current Account, etc) optimally to ensure fund activity is controlled and as it should be.
- Carry out daily reports and cash flow reports biweekly as material for the preparation of company financial reports.
- Ensure that payment vouchers are made according to the deadline for the AP aging schedule so that the company's financial related obligations can be carried out in accordance with the specified time.
- Job Requirements
- S1 Accounting or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years experience as Accounting Staff/Supervisor
- Understand the work process in the Finance & Accounting department along with an understanding of related regulations
- Understand Account Receivable Management, Account Payable Management, Accounting Control, etc.