|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 10.2021 Position Name : Forestry Operation Specialist Work Location : Kalimantan Area Available Position : 5 Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 4 Year(s) Closing Date : 21 November 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- Supervise work in accordance with procedures & weekly/daily work plans that have been made so that activities are according to targets/plans and there are no work accidents and the environment
- Supervise production management activities, including Procurement of Seeds; Planting, plant care; ; Harvesting thinning; Stand Inventory; Thinning and Harvesting Maintenance of concession boundaries and forest work plan blocks; Maintenance of prohibition signs and appeals so that forestry activities can be fulfilled according to the RKT.
- Supervise the implementation of the construction of forest facilities and infrastructure (roads, buildings, and bridges); Work Area Arrangement; Clearing of forest areas to comply with work procedures and work plans
- Manage data and information on planting activities, information on stands and information on forestry facilities and infrastructure.
- Analyze and create productivity reports and operational activity performance reports so that reports can be available with accurate and efficient operational activity information/data.
- As Technical Personnel for Forest Planning/Measurement & Mapping/Forest Development
- Job Requirements
- S1 Agriculture / Forestry or equivalent
- Have experience min. 4 years in forestry/Ecosystem Restoration/Land Rehabilitation
- Having GANIS CANHUT/ KURPET/ BINHUT certification is an added value
- Mastering work related to Forestry Management
- Willing to be placed in Kalimantan area