|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 10.2021 Position Name : Payroll Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 October 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- Make salary lists, salary slips, transfer reports and transfer to each employee's account, so that the fulfillment of employee rights is carried out in accordance with what has been determined and on time.
- Prepare transfer orders to employee bank accounts, Jamsostek and taxes, so that transfers can be carried out properly.
- Prepare data and documents for tax reporting so that each employee's tax obligations can be fulfilled properly in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Make reports on Jamsostek, and make payments, so that employee rights related to Jamsostek payments can be fulfilled properly.
- Make SSP and proof of tax deductions, Tax Reports (VAT, PPh) and report to the tax office, so that the company's tax obligations can be fulfilled properly according to applicable rules.
- Make tax payments to the bank/pass office, and coordinate with the bank so that the company's tax obligations are fulfilled properly.
- Make reports on Jamsostek, and make payments, so that employee rights are properly fulfilled in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Carry out archives of salary data for tax purposes and handle employee complaints related to payment of salaries, overtime, bonuses, and other benefits.
Carry out the process of paying employee compensation and benefits in accordance with the policies set by the company, so that employee rights are fulfilled in accordance with what is stipulated and on time.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in accounting/management/engineering
- Min 2 years of working experience as Payroll Staff
- Strong competencies in Remuneration Management, Office Administration, and Tax Regulation
- Having experience using SAP system is a plus