|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 10.2021 Position Name : Geology & Geotechnical Engineer Work Location : Sumatera Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 October 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- Supervise the coal "handling" process in the pit including the quality and quantity to comply with the standard specifications that have been set so that the quality and quantity are maintained.
- Processing qualitative and quantitative data on reserves that are detailed and accurate to determine resources and reserve risks, as well as methods from mining to coal transportation used by Mine Engineering as information.
- Make plans and reports on Coal Flow and Coal Quality activities so that product specifications and coal quality are met according to coal quality recommendations.
- Monitor the implementation of investigations quickly, precisely and accurately for out-spec conditions and contamination until the problem is found and determine the right solution.
- Prepare reports on exploitation or development on an ongoing basis as information for the government.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Geological Engineering, Mining Engineering
- Minimum 3 years in the same position
- Willing to be placed in Lahat, Sumatera Selatan