|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 09.2021 Position Name : Recruitment Manager Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 10 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 October 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- Develop a recruitment management strategy in the company based on the long-term and short-term strategies that have been determined.
- Prepare work plans and budgets related to recruitment management to ensure the achievement of the expected strategic targets.
- Planning for employee needs in the company by facilitating the Man Power Planning process to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruitment & placement process.
- Ensuring that employee needs are met in accordance with Man Power Planning by conducting the process of recruiting new employees, transferring employees, and promoting in order to support the company's business development.
- Ensuring that the entire process of recruitment, assessment, placement, promotion, transfer to employee resignation is carried out in accordance with the policies and procedures applicable in the company.
- Provide recommendations to users related to the recruitment and placement process to ensure users have the right considerations in determining the prospective employee to be accepted and placed.
Ensuring the company recruits employees with the right qualities and competencies according to the company's needs through the creation and monitoring of strategy implementation as well as recruitment, assessment, and placement programs for employees in accordance with the company's vision, mission and values to support the company's business development.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Management, Engineering or Law
- Have min 10 years of working experience in the recruitment field with a min. experience as a Recruitment Superintendent for 3 years.
- Advance skill in job interviewing negotiation, and assessment.
- Good communication, influencing skill, and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making