|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 09.2021 Position Name : Environmental Superintendent Work Location : Sumatera Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring the company complies with government regulations related to the environment
- Conduct periodic audits and ensure that the deviations of audit findings are followed properly and correctly.
- Ensure that Liquid & B3 Waste Management is carried out in accordance with the regulations set by the government and ensure that reclamation management is carried out in a planned manner and complies with government regulations
- Compile and make reports related to the environment so that it can be used as material for corporate accountability to the government and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and facilitate preventive and corrective efforts carried out by departments and company partners related to environmental management as well as matters related to HSE issues in the company's operational areas in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Monitor all mining service companies (partners) that work in the company's operational areas in accordance with and meet the company's Environment standards and other standards that have been adopted by the company, such as HSE Management, SMKP and Mining Operational Safety
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering, K3, or Environmental Engineering
- Min 5 years of working experience in Management System in the field of HSE
- Preferably have an experience from mining industry
- Willing to be placed at Lahat, Sumatera Selatan