|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 09.2021 Position Name : Emergency Response Supervisor Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 October 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- Perform analysis for the purpose of identifying potential hazards working with a risk matrix scale mapping process to ensure that the level of work accident risk is minimized.
- Conduct periodic emergency drills in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Conduct emergency response preparedness training according to procedures.
- Maintain, manage and maintain emergency response equipment and make reports on equipment readiness and drill activities.
- Implement and support the implementation of the Mining Safety Management System (SMKP) in the Company.
- Implement OHS policies and programs to ensure that all activities under it are in accordance with procedures.
- Develop and socialize the Emergency Response Plan system for the Balangan Coal site to all employees, both internal and contractors in accordance with applicable policies and regulations.
- Ensuring the implementation of the Emergency Response Plan program at the Balangan Coal Site is running either by the contractor or internally according to the applicable procedures.
- Job Requirements
- Diploma 3 / Bachelor Degree from Occupational Health (k3) / Environmental Enginnering / Mining Engineering
- Min. 3 years of working experience in the field of Emergency Response Team Coordinator
- Have a SAR (Search & Rescue) training certificate
- Have a POP certificate (First Operational Supervisor)
- Havie an AK3 General certificate is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proactive, and able to work under pressure
- Have high work motivation both individually and as part of a team
- Responsible, independent and trustworthy
- Willing to be placed at Balangan site (South Kalimantan)
|Apply Email Print Back|