|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 08.2021 Position Name : Technical Specialist Staff - Environment Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 10 October 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- To identify and provide all necessary Environmental data specifications, scope of works and requirements are covered in the Bidding proposal in order to comply with PLN requirements.
- To analyze and consolidate all the Environment data together with Consultants in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- To coordinate and monitor all activities required by the Environmental Sonsultants.
- To prepare and get an approval for the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment in accordance with lenders and regulations that have been extablished for the development of the projects.
- To assist Business Development team member in providing technical support.
- To develop a good relationship with external companies such as government agencies in the areas of Mineral and Mining, Forestry, Environment, Maritime and others, as well as non-governmental organization.
- To perform other duties as appointed by superiors.
To provide accurate technical data and information for Competitive Bid preparation or as per project needs on Environmental and standards compliance on both International or local level
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree of Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science
- Minimum 3 years experience in related position
- Have exposure related the area of Environmental Management System, Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA), Indonesia & International Environmental Standards & Regulations, Environmental Pollution Control, and Encvironmental Impact Assessment
- Preferably has been completed AMDAL study
- Preferably have exposure in projects of Power Plant or Renewable Energy sector in Indonesia or at least related to Mining, Water Treatment, Utilities, or Infrastructures projects.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English both verbal and written