|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
Position Name : Hse Section Head Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 16 November 2020
- Job Responsibilities
Responsible for developing and implementing the organization's HSE program. Review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan preventive actions.
- Job Requirements
Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1/D4) of Safety or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same or related position in shipyards or other similar industries
- Understanding about K3 (can be supported by certificate)
- Preferably OHSAS 18k / ISO 45k; ISO 14k certified
- Able to conduct an audit of the company’s and contractor's HSE management system
- Identify HSE regulatory compliance which are applicable to the company
- Hazard identification & risk assessment
- Ensure all incidents are investigated to determine root cause & remedial action
- Proven communication, leadership and managerial skills.
- Willing to be placed in South Kalimantan