|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
Position Name : Terminal Engineering Section Head Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 16 November 2020
- Job Responsibilities
Plan and schedule maintenance/repair all marine engines, Cranes (Liebherr, Tsuji & NDC Crane) and ensure that activities continue according to the schedule. Monitor all fleet maintenance activities and major repair activities to support operational activities.Reporting all activities to the Technical Department Head and recommends the development of service strategy maintenance/repairs, including investments in technology / new tools.
- Job Requirements
- Min. education ATTIII/S1 Marine Engineering.
- Having competencies in Floating Crane (Hydraulic & Mechanical Cranes), Oil Tanker specialization, Tanker Familiarization, ISM Code, and vessel understanding (fleet variation & engine types).
- Having experience in the field as engineer min. 3 years
- Having experience in the Cargo Handling system (Conveyor system) operation.
- Willing to be placed at Kalimantan Selatan