|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 07.2021 Position Name : Statutory & Consolidation Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 July 2021
- Job Responsibilities
- Make monthly financial reports for PT Adaro Energy Tbk and its subsidiaries accurately and on time.
- Help compile financial reports from all of the Adaro Group's subsidiaries and conduct a brief analysis of the financial reports of these subsidiaries whether the recording is in accordance with the recording standards and policies applicable in the Adaro Energy Group.
- Analyze each account in the consolidated financial statements whether the records are in accordance with the recording standards and policies applicable in the Adaro Energy Group.
- Reconcile special relationship transactions between subsidiaries so that the elimination journal in the consolidation process can be carried out precisely and accurately (either manually or through the SAP BPC system).
- Prepare quarterly consolidated financial statements of PT Adaro Energy Tbk and make edits to financial statements in accordance with a review of its superior.
- Prepare audited financial reports and / or financial reports along with annual reports for Adaro Energy subsidiaries at the end of each year accurately and on time.
- Prepare the data needed by the auditor for the purposes of 6-monthly reviews and annual audits including carrying out PDCA administrative functions related to reporting, including:
- Ensuring the reporting team's database is always updated and accurate.
Make monthly, accurate and timely financial reports of several subsidiaries and assist in the periodic preparation of Adaro Group consolidated financial reports including monthly, quarterly and year-end consolidated reports in a comprehensive and timely manner.
a. Prepare the opening data file for legal review
b. Assisted in carrying out the preparation process for the engagement letter audit of all Adaro Group companies
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable University, min GPA 3.00
- Have min 2-year experience as Reporting Staff, Consolidation Staff, and/or experience from Public Accounting Firm
- Have good knowledge of financial statement analysis, accounting control, financial reporting, and financial planning & budgeting
- Good English is a must