|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Finance & Accounting Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 19 October 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- To supervise the company's accounting process to ensure compliance with Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) Finance & Accounting
- Conduct review and validation of each transaction and approval data on transaction journal recorded on Axapta system
- Ensure every transaction processed in accordance with the budget and applicable tax rules. Bookkeeping of transaction journal in accordance with Accounting Standard (PSAK)
- Doing the process of closing the company's books accurately and on time every month.
- Coordinate with Finance in providing cost realization data every month for further processing by Finance
- Prepare accounting-related data to be accurately and comprehensively available for tax audits and corporate financial report audits by external auditors.
Carry out corporate accounting activities include supervision of transactions activities, the process of closing books on a monthly basis and annual in order to support the company's operations.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with min GPA of 3.00
- Minimum 2 years of working experience from Public Accounting Firm or as Finance & Accounting Staff
- Preferably having experience in handle Budgeting and Reporting
- Strong competencies in Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, and Reporting
- Excellent work standard and attentive to detail