|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 16.04.2020 Position Name : Maintenance I&c Supervisor Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 20 September 2020
- Job Responsibilities
Supervise the Power Plant Maintenance on I&C equipment in accordance with the company plan to support the achievement of the company target with the implementation of the working procedure.
- Make a plan for manpower, material, spare part, and time schedule of daily routine and weekly maintenance activities to support the continuity of Power Plant Operation.
- Coordinate the maintenance Department in accordance with I&C scope to ensure the maintenance target are achieved.
- Review procedures and work instructions, work plans, obstacles, and other potential hazards that found when work is done to improve the quality of work that is done to improve the quality of work that is effective, efficient, and safe.
- Review and provide recommendations on material and spare parts requirements to improve the performance/reliability / accuracy of instrument and control equipment.
- Analyze, coordinate and report the troubleshooting for complex problems of instrument and control equipment, so that problem solving is carried out precisely and quickly.
- Complete the instrument and control system maintenance data on the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to make integrated maintenance of instrument and control activities.
- Conduct the toolbox meeting with the technician for review maintenance activities, pending jobs, safety issues, material use, tools, and spare parts is done in a timely manner.
- Ensure the I&C Maintenance plan, budget, SOP, MI and HIRA are well understand by Technician to minimize the potential danger and the damage/loss.
- Conduct inspection, monitoring and revalidation for Permit-To-Work on I&C maintenance activities to ensure all required working documents and action is done in accordance with applicable company procedure.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as I&C Maintenance Supervisor position in the power plant industry
- Good Communication and Leadership Skill
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal-fired power plant operation & maintenance will be an advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan