|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 23.04.2020 Position Name : Assistant Operation Shift Leader Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 July 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- Control and monitor the Unit Controller in power plant operational (boiler, turbine, BOP, and auxiliary power plant) by Display Control System based on approved applicable procedures in order to achieve the production target following occupational health and safety principles.
- Provide the directions of monitoring and technical actions related to operational machine for Unit Controller and Field Operator based on Display Control System observation result to monitor panel as well as analyze the abnomality to get the decision which willl be do and also coordinate with Shift Supervisor to have follow up action in timely manner.
- Monitor and coordinate all the activities which required for Start-Up and Shut Down of the Power Plant equipment to support the continuity of Power Plant operations.
- Identify the dangerous potential during operational Power Plant process and conduct the action based on applicable procedures as well as report the abnormality in the report to be evaluated and followed up accurately and timely manner.
- Respond and control the emergency situation such as black out, emergency response such as fire and oil leaks to ensure the safety of workers, plant and environment.
- Report the condition, disturbance findings, and latest update about power plant operations to Unit Controller that In Charge in next shift in the defined Operator Daily Report Shift / Daily logsheets for continuity Power Plant operations.
- Maintain plant cleanliness and safety in accordance with company standards by applying the mind set 5R as a reference to change the systematic behavior and support the smooth operation of the Power Plant
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Department to follow up the findings of the maintenance needs to support the smooth operation of the power plant
- Communicate with AP2B regarding current conditions and abnormal equipment to maintain customer satisfaction
Responsible to control, monitoring and operate the power plant operational (Boiler, Turbine, BOP, and auxiliary plant) in order to reach the target and run smoothly and safe.
- Job Requirements
|Apply Email Print Back|