|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 23.04.2020 Position Name : Maintenance I&c Technician Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 July 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- Repair malfunction equipment and maintenance work each sector, Daily, weekly, monthly checking and reporting in accordance with Standard Operation Procedure and Manual Instruction to ensure the contiuity of Power Plant Operation.
- Perform preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance on I&C equipment in accordance with Standard Operation Procedure and Working Instruction in order to ensure the Power Plant equipment is reliable, environmental friendly and safety for human.
- Ensure the tools that had used for work is ready for use and safe and return the tools box in clean condition to keep the equipment always ready for use.
- Conduct quality control activities on maintenance work in order to maximize the work results and minimize rework.
- Conduct the troubleshooting of the equipment to find out the root cause of the trouble in order to find an appropriate repair and avoid rework.
Conduct the I&C maintenance on the equipment of the power plant based on working procedures that has been defined to keep the equipment performance in safely manners.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Senior High School graduate majoring in Electrical/ Mechanical/Chemist Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same or related position in coal fired power plant or other similar industry
- Good communication skill
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operations and maintenance will be advantage
- Having coal fired power plant technical competency certifications are preferable
- Good command in English both verbal and written are preferable
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
|Apply Email Print Back|