|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 16.04.2020 Position Name : Maintenance I&c Supervisor Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 July 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- Make plan for manpower, material, spare part, and time schedule of daily routine and weekly maintenance activities to support the continuity of Power Plant Operation.
- Coordinate maintenance Department in accordance with I&C scope to ensure the maintenance target are achieved
- Review procedures and work instructions, work plans, obstacles and other potential hazards that found when work is done to improve the quality of work that is done to improve the quality of work that is effective, efficient and safe
- Review and provide recommendations on material and spare parts requirements to improve the performance / reliability / accuracy of instrument and control equipment
- Analyze, coordinate and report the troubleshooting for complex problems of instrument and control equipment, so that problem solving is carried out precisely and quickly.
- Complete the instrument and control system maintenance data on the Computerize Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to make an integrated maintenance of instrument and control activities
- Conduct the toolbox meeting with the technician for review maintenance activities, pending jobs, safety issues, material use, tools and spare part is done in timely manner
- Ensure the I&C Maintenance plan, budget, SOP, MI and HIRA are well understand by Technician to minimize the potential danger and the damage/loss
- Conduct inspection, monitoring and revalidation for Permit-To-Work on I&C maintenance activities to ensure all required working documents and action is done in accordance with applicable company procedure.
Supervise the Power Plant Maintenance on I&C equipment in accordance with company plan to support the achievement of company target with the implementation of working procedure.
- Job Requirements
|Apply Email Print Back|