|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 04.2020 Position Name : Tax Project Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 02 May 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- To analyze the impact of the regulation development in taxation and industry, so the update information can be used to update about provision, and to give input also advice about tax area for Adaro subsidiaries.
- To analyze Contracts and document transactions so the data can be used to determine the risk of taxation and tax treatment in accordance with the applicable provisions.
- To conduct a review all fiscal and taxation reports from Adaro subsidiaries, so the report can be used to prepare recommendations.
- To gather information related to regulations in the areas of taxation and / or relating to the areas of taxation so it can be used to identify tax issues for the company.
- To collect and prepare material for all project implementation plan in Adaro subsidiaries.
- To do the documentation and filing tax documents pertaining to the analysis, a review, updates, input, advice, and recommendations of taxation.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting / Taxation from reputable university, with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 2 years experience in the tax area, preferably from public tax firm.
- Having excellent knowledge about Tax Regulation.
- Having good knowledge about Tax Policy & Procedures.
- Having good analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English.