|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Hull Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 3 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 June 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- Make a Vessel Punch List (list of updated ship conditions) for ship preparation that will be docking so that the repair process can be handled appropriately.
- Prepare materials needed for docking by making requisitions of goods needed.
- Conduct ship docking at a predetermined place with reference to: Punchlist submitted & Budget docking that has been set so that ship repairs can be done effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with the shipyard so that the achievement of the target completion time can be reached to the maximum.
- Make docking record data of the repaired unit and record it in the form of hard copy and soft copy (shipyard docking report, office standard docking report, painting painting, certificate, etc.) so that the docking activity is well documented.
- Inventory the usage of the requested docking material (Paint / Anode), clarification from the Supplier / Shipyard and coordinate with the Purchasing / Logistics department so that the repair works can run smoothly.
- Make a daily report of the activities and progress of docking that runs, including estimated time estimates and steel weight calculations (estimates of the iron material needed) so that the repair process can be monitored properly.
- Together with the engineer team to conduct annual inspections and combine reports in the engineer team for the fleet: Tug Boat, SPB, Floating crane, FTU, Oil Vessel, Assist Tug to get data on the latest condition of the ship.
- Carry out inspection and update of the existing barge fleet data in his team to get the latest barge condition data.
- Job Requirements
- Min Diploma 3 from Shipping Engineering
- Have min 2 years experience as Hull Engineer
- Have knowledge about Shipyard, Marine Inspection, and Welding Inspection
- Having ability work at height
- Willing to be placed in South Kalimantan