|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 02.2020 Position Name : Reporting Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 March 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- Collect the data required in the preparation of financial statements to reporting can be performed accurately.
- Inputting data and information for both the periodical financial statements and non-periodic into the database system Finance & Accounting for the delivery of financial information to management and stakeholders.
- Drafting financial statements (actual vs. budget / actual vs. forecast) as the data to be analyzed to be given to the Corporate Finance Division.
- Enter the data for the preparation of financial statements (income statement and balance sheet) quarterly / annual financial information for the purpose of submission to the Government through the Division of External Relations.
- Preparing financial data submitted to the government (EMR) in order to government data reported is accurate.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable University, min GPA 3.00
- Have min 2-year experience as Reporting Staff and/or experience from Public Accounting Firm
- Have good knowledge of financial analysis, accounting control, financial reporting, and financial planning & budgeting
- Good English is a must