|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 01.2020 Position Name : Head Of Water Treatment Plant Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 April 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- To ensure the result of jar test are used as a reference for production, in order to control the effectiveness of the Water Treatment Plant (WTP) in accordance with production standards.
- To prepare operational and maintenance of tools/asset budget to ensure all costs are well planned and efficient.
- To ensure the sufficiency of water discharge for production so that the production capacity can be achieved in accordance with predetermined target.
- To make efficient budget planning for production and maintenance of tools in order to support the company operational activities.
- To prepare reports related to overall production of WTP to ensure that all activities are well documented.
- To control and ensure that production support tools are used and maintain properly, so that not to interfere with the company operational activities.
- To establish good cooperation and communication with stakeholders (PDAM and PJT I) in the framework of coordination related to water discharge, raw quality of water, and bulk water.
To control and coordinate the activities of production Water Treatment Plant to ensure compliance with Standard Operational Procedure and establish cooperation with stakeholders in order to support the company operational activities.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree of Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience as Head of Water Treatment Plant or Plant Manager of Water Treatment
- Has experience in water treatment plan management, maintenance management, chemical management, and writing & reporting
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Willing to be placed in Banjarbaru, South Kalimantan