|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 09.2019 Position Name : Occupational Health Supervisor Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 09 October 2019
- Job Responsibilities
To make a plan, implementation and evaluation of occupational health programs based on 4 pillars; preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative in the framework of efforts to improve employee health status in work environment.
- Establish, implement and evaluate health risk management and control programs in the workplace through preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative efforts to prevent occupational disease.
- Facilitate business units in planning, running and evaluating occupational health surveillance programs.
- Plan and implement health promotion programs (provide health-related education and information such as health talks, brochures, lifestyle) in order to increase employee awareness of health.
- Provide recommendations on rehabilitation programs including job placements in accordance with the health capacity of employees to ensure the protection of employee health status.
- Establish a schedule and carry out hygiene inspection to recommend improvement recommendations on findings and ensure that they are carried out in accordance with priorities.
- Evaluate medical emergency & response plan (MERP) in the business unit dynamically so that the handling of emergency cases can run effectively and efficiently.
- Job Requirements
- Min Bachelor Degree in Nurse, Medical Doctor with posses STR
- Min 3 years experience as Paramedic, Medical Doctor and/or working in IHOH management in mining /logistics/energy companies.
- Advance exposure in K3 Management System, technical knowledge related to 4 pillars of workplace health program, data analysis and evaluation of HRA and risk management.
- Preferably have HIPERKES and TOT certification