|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 08.2019 Position Name : Civil Engineer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 07 September 2019
- Job Responsibilities
- Gather necessary information and analyze technical engineering structure & cost planning, in order to map the infrastructure facility development plan that will be used by the Adaro Group
- Conduct interdisciplinary coordination (architectural, civil work, mechanical, electrical, etc) to ensure all construction projects are in accordance with the plan
- Make construction procedures, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures in accordance with the civil / structure engineering project implementation plan
- Check material related to construction projects and other facilities that support mining operations in the field, including supporting documents to ensure compliance with agreed specifications
- Reviewing changes or modifications to the construction work
- Control the quality of work and the quality of the results of construction work to fit the design, technical specifications, and approved worksheets and drawings.
- Control the work of pre-commissioning and commissioning to comply with agreed procedures.
Managing the construction of mining infrastructure through engineering, planning of building costs for workshop buildings, warehousing, offices, mess, and supporting facilities in order to support mining operations to run smoothly as expected.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with min GPA 3.00
- Min 5 years of working experience as Civil Engineer, supervision at consultants, contractors, or mines
- Strong competencies in Structural Engineering, Construction Management, operating SAP Structural Eng Software, and calculate budgetary costs
- Have SKA Madya Perencanaan Sipil, POP (min. Pra-POP), and PII certifications
- Good command of written and spoken English