|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 08.2019 Position Name : Industrial Relations Department Head Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 7 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2019
- Job Responsibilities
- To plan and develop policies and management systems for Employee & Industrial Relations in accordance with group policies and ensure the realization of harmonious relationships between companies, employees and government to achieve corporate goals.
- Regulating the implementation of coordination/cooperation between employees and resolving staffing problems is going well so that the entire coordination process related to employment can run smoothly without disrupting the company's operations.
- Make a Department budget plan in accordance with the business strategy and direction and ensure that the use of the Division budget is in accordance with the plans and targets set so that the entire Employee & Industrial Relations program in the company can run according to the plan.
- To ensure that the implementation of industrial relations disputes and sanctions are implemented properly in accordance with applicable regulations and regulations so that industrial relations disputes within the company can be properly implemented and not disrupt the operations of the company.
- Conduct a review of Perjanjian Kerja Bersama (PKB) and other company policies related to employment to ensure the company is always in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- To ensure that all activities in Industrial Relations related to external parties / Government Agencies are carried out in accordance with existing policies so that harmonious relationships are established between the company and related external parties.
To control & facilitate all activities of Employee & Industrial Relations in the corporate environment; to carry out in accordance with applicable rules, regulations, and policies in order to guarantee company compliance with government legislation on labor and the harmonious relationship between the company and labor unions for the smooth operation of the company.
- Job Requirements
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable university
- Having 5-7 years of experience as Industrial Relations Manager, preferably in the Mining industries.
- Solid knowledge of Indonesia labor law, rules, and regulations.
- Strong competencies in Industrial Relations, Government Relations, Public Relations, and Criminal Law
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, communication, and collaboration skills
- Possess strong leadership
- Willing to be placed at Adaro Site