|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 07.2019 Position Name : Remuneration Department Head Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 8 Year(s) Closing Date : 18 August 2019
- Job Responsibilities
- Regulate orderly HR administration and availability of valid and reliable data and Human Resources information systems
- Managing a smooth, regular and orderly compensation and benefit system.
- Regulate the implementation of coordination/cooperation between workers and the resolution of staffing problems to go well
- Make a Department budget plan according to the business strategy and direct and ensure that the use of the Division budget is in accordance with the plans and targets set.
- Ensure that Department strategies are managed in line with the Division's business strategy.
- Make a work plan for the Department in accordance with the business strategy and direct and ensure that the implementation of the work plan is in accordance with the plans and targets set.
- Plan HR needs, develop capabilities and monitor the performance of all employees in the Department to ensure the availability of human resources with competencies that can support the implementation of duties and responsibilities within the Department.
- Ensure the implementation of the Policy and Procedure Standards in the daily work process in the Department.
- Ensuring the implementation of the PDCA and Continuous Improvement processes in carrying out work.
Managing the HR operational system correctly, accurately and on time, including compensation & benefit activities, official travel, personnel administration, HR Information System in order to support the operation of the company.
- Job Requirements
- Min Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Management/Psychology/Engineering
- Min 8 years experience in the Remuneration area with min 3 years experience as Remuneration Superintendent
- Advance competencies in Remuneration Management, Job Analysis, Job Evaluation, and Human Resources Information System
- Strong leadership and communication skills