|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Market Research Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 14 June 2019
- Job Responsibilities
Conduct research about coal markets both domestic and international to provide increased revenue from sales of Adaro coal.
- Assist building and maintaining analysis and reports on the coal market for all countries where Adaro sells its coal in order to help Adaro understand and prepare for market conditions.
- Assist marketing team in gathering and analyzing information regarding customers by identifying their records before doing business with Adaro and providing updates accordingly.
- Collect data on competitors and analyze their prices and sales position to help Adaro develop its strategy.
- Compile and organize data on worldwide macroeconomics, coal supply and demand, energy commodities prices and freight to help Adaro establishes or modifies sales procedures and policies.
- Support development and maintenance of strong network with other analysts by exchanging information and/or ideas in order to keep Adaro stay up to date about coal market development.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly marketing reports and presentations (Marketing Discussions and Corporate Review) to be reported to the Board of Directors.
- Track development in the ocean freight market which will be valuable in analyzing the competitiveness of Adaro prices.
- Assist in preparing Adaro sales plans budgets and revenue estimates
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Economics / Engineering with min GPA of 3.00
- Min 3 years experience as Business Analyst
- Strong competencies in Statistical Analysis & Methodology, Research Methodology, and Documentation Management