|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 09/TPI/OM/4-2019 Position Name : Maintenance Electrical Supervisor Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 June 2019
- Job Responsibilities
To assist of section head on overseeing the maintenance on electrical sections equipment in power plant to support the company target with the implementation of working procedure.
- To ensure all the job of maintenance are in safely and in accordance with the working procedure and standard regulation of the company such as on PPE, correct the working tools to avoid any risk
- To evaluate the procedure and work method, material, working duration, troubleshooting and risk assessment during maintenance of electrical equipment to improve working effectively, efficiency and safely
- To prepare and provide an SOP, working instruction procedure, tools and material/spare part to supporting the maintenance work.
- Accountable for cost control of daily work and shutdown activities.
- Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, pre-outage hazard preparation, measurement metrics, critiques, etc.
- Accountable for providing supervision for the execution of maintenance work. Maintain and hold reports accountable to clear performance standards.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company policies, plant procedures, environmental regulatory and permit requirements and other applicable regulations and standards
- Utilize the Computerized Maintenance Management System or Work Order system to assign work.
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to the maintenance team to develop a culture committed to safety, environmental awareness and continuous improvement, consistent with the ethics of Responsible Care
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in electrical maintenance (coal-fired power plant/ oil & gas)
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be on a contractual basis during the project
- Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan