|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Associate Senior Legal Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 January 2019
- Job Responsibilities
- Preparing the draft legal company documents includes agreements, contracts and other legal documents for activities that have a direct impact on the company's main business so that the company is not in a disadvantaged position and the company's main business is legally protected.
- Provide legal opinions, advice, and assistance related to activities that have a direct impact on the company's main business and have legal implications to ensure a balance of opinions and suggestions regarding government regulations and company interests.
- Monitor, review, and analyze legal aspects of the company's main business so that the company can conduct business activities in accordance with applicable legal rules and with minimal risks.
- Prepare data that has legal implications and implement risk assessment on the acquisition process, merger, and joint venture so that accurate information about the feasibility of the process can be obtained.
- Processing data needed by advocates both internally and externally if litigation cases occur so that data can be obtained that can support the arguments given.
- Supporting corporate legal and civil litigation processes by providing assistance to external and internal advocates and monitoring the process to ensure that the legal litigation process runs well and is completed on time.
- Serves as a mentor to the Legal Officer in providing guidance and coaching for various problems and obstacles and challenges in carrying out their duties and functions.
Providing legal advice services related to activities that have a direct impact on the company's main business in order to support the company's business performance in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law, with min. GPA 3.25
- Master Degree in Law would be beneficial
- 5-7 years experience in the field of corporate law
- Have excellent competencies in Legal Drafting, Legal Analysis, Legal Research, and Legal Compliance
- Have excellent communication (written & spoken) in English and Bahasa
- Have leadership skill and able to work in a team