|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Legal Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 January 2019
- Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and review draft agreements or letters for a routine transaction to ensure the draft agreement or letter is in accordance with applicable regulations and legislation.
- Providing legal advice, opinions, advice and legal assistance as well as having legal implications for work units that need to be associated with simple or routine transactions to ensure that the company's interests are fulfilled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Carry out and prepare legal documents in connection with routine corporate corporate activities to ensure the fulfillment of company obligations as stated in the company's articles of association.
- Collect and process data or information needed for a case so that comprehensive data can be obtained which can strengthen the company's legal position on the case.
- Conduct research and analysis of applicable laws and regulations, especially those related to company activities and provide advice to related work units so that the company's activities are in accordance with these laws and regulations.
- Monitor and coordinate with related work units regarding permits that must be owned by the company to ensure the licenses do not expire.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law, with min. GPA 3.25
- Master Degree in Law would be beneficial
- Min 2 years experience in the field of corporate law
- Have good competencies in Legal Drafting, Legal Analysis, Legal Research, and Legal Compliance
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Have excellent communication (written & spoken) in English and Bahasa