|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 08.2018 Position Name : Epc Commercial Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 1 Year(s) Closing Date : 26 September 2018
- Job Responsibilities
- Provide all documentation related to feasibility study, bidding and development phase related to EPC contractor selection in order to facilitate business decisions on latest projects undertaken by Adaro Power.
- Provide analysis on the structuring of the project agreements, and the consultancy agreements with third party advisors in relation to EPC contract.
- Support the financing team activities with regards to EPC contract, and related to Lender’s due diligence processes and negotiations of the Financing Agreements.
- Provide analysis for implementation of the EPC schedule, cost, budget, tender documents and quotations, pre-contract management and change order claims and dispute resolutions .
- Prepare progress report related to EPC Management issues .
Analyzing and providing various EPC contracts, schedule, and also activities related to EPC management to represent Adaro Power’s interests in the project consortium through the bidding, development and/or implementation stages, financial close and the post financial close activities to facilitate top managements decisions
- Job Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical), Law or equivalent
- Understanding of IPP Bidding Process, Commercial Contract will be an advantage
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience
- Full-Time positions available
- Required skills: good communication and negotiation, good analytical, Good command in English both oral and written