|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 73/TPI/OM/07-2018 Position Name : Qaqc Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2018
- Job Responsibilities
- Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Control, supervise and arrange all inspections and testing activities and their status based on inspection and test plan, company specification, Quality manual, quality plan, procedure/ work instruction, etc.
- Ensure that quality inspection and testing reports are properly monitored, field and documented.
- Control and maintain the Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment’s condition, calibration status and validity, and recommendation for recalibration.
- Control the status of each item to be inspected and tested to ensure that each stage of process is properly done in accordance with client specification.
To conduct the QAQC activities, testing and equipment inspection in routine basis to ensure the power supply goes smoothly and safely.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in QAQC area, preferably from power plant
- Good communication skill
- Good command in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to be placed in Tanjung, South Kalimantan