|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Business Development Department Head Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 13 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 July 2018
- Job Responsibilities
Analyze the feasibility of developing new business potentials, and develop existing businesses to maximize profits according to company plans, strategies and objectives.
- Analyze business conditions and explore the information needed to anticipate every opportunity and possible risks that will arise in the business.
- Analyze and develop other business opportunities from Adaro Group based on established corporate strategy.
- Establish cooperation with potential partners and analyze and review best partners useful for the progress of the company.
- Analyze project feasibility study proposal from economic aspect, regulation, licensing and other aspects including risk and potential analysis.
- Facilitate the implementation of New Business to improve profitability, productivity and efficiency of the company.
- Monitor and analyze relevant commercial regulations and their impact on the business opportunity to provide recommendations to management on the steps to be taken in handling legislation.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree from all major, preferably from Industrial Management / Business Management
- Have 13-15 years total experience with min 3 years experience as Business Development Manager and from coal mining industries
- Strong competencies in Business Analysis, Market Knowledge Management, Market Planning, and Customer Satisfaction
- Good communication, leadership, and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skill