|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Industrial Hygiene Supervisor Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 June 2018
- Job Responsibilities
To ensure that the implementation of the Hygiene-based work program based on anticipation, recognition, evaluation and hazard control is implemented in accordance with the program planning that has been created so that the hazards and health risks in the work environment can be managed.
- Establish a measurement and monitoring program of hazards and occupational health risks in accordance with existing legislation and risk levels so that hazard data / matrix in the enterprise area is available.
- Measuring and collecting data on potential hazards and health risks in the work area so that it can be used as an analysis and consideration material in the measurement of potential hazards and risks in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
- Analyze and recommend improvement, control and prevention programs based on control hierarchy of potentially health-impacting work areas so that alternative programs are available to minimize potential health hazards emerging in the workplace.
- Implement and monitor the successful implementation of approved improvement, control and prevention programs so as to minimize exposure to hazards that have the potential to affect workers' health conditions.
- Evaluate the implementation of Industrial Hygiene programs conducted by business units to ensure compliance with company policies related to health and work environment management.
- Job Requirements
- Min Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety (K3)
- Have min 3 years experience as Industrial Hygiene, preferably from mining and energy industries.
- Advance exposure in K3 Management System, Technical knowledge related to Health Risk Assessment (HRA) measurement on mining, logistic and energy industries.
- Advance exposure in data analysis & evaluation of HRA, and risk management.
- Preferably have HIMu and AK3U certifications.