|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Project Management Department Head Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 8 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 June 2018
- Job Responsibilities
- To plan construction project schedules and ensure the appropirate resources are available to support the execution of projects.
- To lead and build good coordiantion among team members for smoothrunning of projects.
- To execute construction projects in accordance with the predetermined contract, project plan and budget.
- To analyze, identify projects risk, and problems/ossues and suggest recommendations/strategics to resolve the risk and problems/issues.
- To continiously monitor and maintain the projects construction schedule and activities periodically (on weekly and monthly basis) and report to the project owner to ensure the construction project runs according to the plan.
- To monitor and control the project budget and project performance to ensure the cost and do not exceed the budget.
- To anticipate and justify any changes and extra word to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- To evaluate the construction projects to ensure that project deliverable are on time, within budget and at the required level of equality.
- To monitor and maintain contracts valid and minimise risks to the company.
- To ensure the HSE compliance to with corporate policies to ensure that the health and safety standars are implemented in every construction project.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Have min 15 years experience in Civil Project Manager or in similar position
- Have strong experience and skills in Project Management, Construction Management, and Financial Planning & Budgeting Analyst.
- Have certification as Professional Engineer or Project Management