|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 65/TPI/HRGA/05-2018 Position Name : Inventory Staff Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 August 2018
- Job Responsibilities
Responsible for the process of incoming and outgoing supplies (coal, sand, limestone) to support the operational need of the Power Plant.
· To execute the activities of receiving supplies (coal, sand & limestone) to ensure the process comply with the established procedure.
· To execute weighing of material and solar vehicle that enter to the plant with using computerized system before the unloading process to ensure the data recorded precise and accurately.
· To execute the weighing of material and solar vehicle that will come out from the plant with using computerized system before the unloading process to ensure the data recorded precise and accurately.
· To input data of coal material cargo (the total amount of loaded vehicle/truck minus the total amount of empty vehicle/truck) into the manual or maximo system to make the cargo amount accurately recorded.
· To execute the issuing of coal material based on material request (MR) from operation team in maximo system to make the coal material issuing documented precisely.
· To make coal ritase report daily, weekly and monthly, and to communicate with related parties to make the documentation and information about coal ritase can be documented and informed to the involved parties.
· To make presentation achievement report between coal estimation order (WCO) and the actual coal delivery (ritase) to ensure the presentation achievement recorded precise and accurately.
· To make sure that the coal material stock is well-kept to avoid loss stock.
· To execute physical checking process of the coal material stock monthly to monitor and compare between the actual and the recorded stock.
· To execute daily housekeeping and 5R program in working environment to generate a clean and neat environment.
· To execute documentation/filling for every reports/documents in the coal material reception stage for clear documentations.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from any major
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan