|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 26/TPI/EC/10-2017 Position Name : Assistant Operation Shift Leader Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 4 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 October 2018
- Job Responsibilities
Responsible to assist to overseeing and coordinating the operation of the equipment and maintaining the safety and the efficiency of the power plant and auxiliary plant at control room and field and Monitoring Coal Handling System, Ash Handling System, WT & WWT System.
- To apply the safety rules and procedures in Company in accordance with the quality management in the Company to support the safety and smooth operation of Power Plant.
- To control assist the operational shift of Power Plant in all circumstances to maintain the availability of Power Plant.
- To monitor, assist and guide all required activities for equipment
- To investigate and to provide the solution arising to the Plant (trouble, abnormal operational condition, danger sign) and provide the solution to be followed up to support the continuity and availability of Power Plant
- To assist preparation of Faults Report from force stage and to prepare and also to review the quality and accuracy of the required information to be reported to Maintenance Department for further corrective action.
- To assist publishment of Permit-to-Work and isolation accurately and timely-manner for the continuity and Power Plant maintenance.
- To ensure the accuracy and completeness of Plant Quality Records which has been completed to ensure all Power Plant activity is documented.
- To ensure and assist the achievement of relevant procedures and Work Instructions at Quality Management System during conduct the daily works following Management Standard.
- To assist making daily report, work order, and record the usage of the material in conducting the work to support the continuity of operational and maintenance of Power Plant.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related position from Power Plant or Manufacturing
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation will be advantage.
- Good communication skill and leadership
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan