|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 14/TPI/EC/07-2017 Position Name : Civil Team Leader Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
Responsible for the civil supervision work, coordinate timely civil inspections, job safety, housekeeping, work methods, schedule to ensure the power plant construction is done safely and built according to the contract specifications and proper industrial practice.
· Develop recommendations for technical civil standards for the construction of the power plant’s civil works and to provide daily and weekly progress reports to ensure construction is done according to schedule.
· Develop and propose civil designs for the construction of the power plant to coordinate the designs with the EPC contractors to ensure construction is done according to spec.
· Review and analyze issues on the designs of civil construction and to develop recommendations for follow up actions to ensure the issues are accurately and swiftly addressed.
· Coordinate and provide instructions to EPC contractor regarding civil works which has been agreed upon by the Civil Engineering Manager as well as to monitor contractor performance and progress to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design and schedule.
· Review and recommend cost-effective equipment modification to be supplied by EPC contractors to help improve performance, reliability and safety.
- Job Requirements
· Minimum Bachelor Degree graduate majoring in Civil Engineering
· Min. 2 – 3 years of experience in Civil Engineering & Construction works (Supervisory Level) from power plant/ oil & gas/ heavy industry.
· Good knowledge in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction Methods
· Good communication, leadership & managerial skills
· Good command in English both oral and written
· Willing to be placed at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
|Apply Email Print Back|