|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 11/TPI/EC/06-2016 Position Name : Instrument & Control Team Leader Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
Responsible for developing, monitoring and reviewing electrical designs and schedule for the power plant project’s instrumentation and control to ensure it is in accordance with the company’s electrical technical standards.
- Develop, propose and monitor technical electrical standards for the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control
- Monitor contractor performance and progress based on the construction schedule for instrumentation and control, to report as well as to provide recommendations for any issues on the construction to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
- Coordinate and provide instructions to EPC contractor regarding the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control which has been agreed upon by the C&I and E Engineering Manager to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design.
- Develop and propose electrical, instrumental and control designs for the construction of instrumentation and control as well as to coordinate the designs with the EPC contractors to ensure construction is done accordingly.
- Review and analyze issues on the design of the power plant’s instrumentation and control and to develop recommendations for follow up actions to ensure the issues are accurately and swiftly addressed.
- Review and recommend cost-effective equipment modification to be supplied by EPC contractors to help improve performance, reliability and safety.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Min. 5 years experience in both control and Instrument engineering as well as electrical engineering (project construction or plant maintenance) preferably in power plant projects
- Good communication and managerial skills.
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Willing to be placed at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan